Does your LinkedIn Profile hide your true professional identity from the world? Is it incomplete? Unfinished? Out-of-date? Seldom used?
It’s time to remove the mask and create a truly powerful LinkedIn Profile.
Unmask Your LinkedIn Profile will show you how to reveal your true identity in an easy-to-understand process. If you’re new to LinkedIn – or returning to it – you’ll learn how to set up your profile and take it from just the bare bones to outstanding. If you’ve used LinkedIn quite a bit, you’ll still learn tips and techniques to make it stand out and work for you even more.
With over 1.5 hours of valuable content, Unmask Your LinkedIn Profile is a series of three training videos that you watch at your own pace. You can pause, rewind and replay them as many times as you’d like.
- Learn how to harness the networking and relationship-building potential of the world’s preeminent online networking site.
- Discover how to strategically use the power of LinkedIn to generate leads and build your business.
Unmask Your LinkedIn Profile includes:
- The Top Three most important parts of your profile: Your Photo, Your Professional Headline and Your Summary
- Tips on how to write a Professional Headline that gets you noticed
- The secret to creating a Summary that generates interest
- The most overused words on LinkedIn and how to avoid them
- The importance of your Contact Information
- Creating a personalized URL for your Profile
- Including links for up to three websites in your Contact Info
- Developing an online business card
- Determining your Privacy Settings
- The importance of the sections in LinkedIn
- How to rearrange parts of your Profile to highlight them
- Fully completing your Experience, Education, Volunteering and other sections
- What to do if you have more than one Current Position
- Including honors and awards you’ve received
- Listing your skills and expertise and why they are a significant component of your Profile
- Understanding and fully utilizing your Professional Gallery
- The power of Recommendations – how to ask for them and how to give them
- What Endorsements are, including why they’re not just fluff
- User demographics for LinkedIn
- Connecting with others – why and how to
- The importance of your Connections
- How to communicate with your Connections
- How not to communicate with your Connections!
- Creating “lists” of your Connections to make communicating easier
- The importance of Groups and how to leverage them
- How to follow industry thought-leaders and companies
- How to be a thought-leader yourself
- What to post and how to comment
- Resources for content to post
- Free vs. paid memberships
But wait…there’s more!
Each video can be purchased separately or you can buy them all as a series. Included in the series is a personal review of your LinkedIn Profile by Deb Krier. Deb will assess every portion of your Profile, providing you with feedback on both the positives and areas where you could make improvements.
This review can take place before you begin optimizing your Profile, during the process, or once you’ve completed the training – whatever you’d prefer. When you’re ready for her to examine your Profile, contact Deb. Within 5 business days of confirmation, she’ll send you an email, with her detailed analysis of your Profile. The value of this review alone is worth more than $150.
Additional services include Profile editing and writing. Contact Deb for details and pricing.