Deb’s most popular program! Audiences love this two-part program. Designed for attendees who have a basic knowledge of LinkedIn, the format is two to three hours long and includes several special bonuses!
Is your own LinkedIn profile an imposter posing as you?
Is it telling readers who you really are, what you are capable of, and how you think?
If your current LinkedIn profile were the only presence you had on the Internet, would it powerfully and accurately communicate your value, vision, and worth?
Would it tell your story and compel:
- An unknown colleague to connect with you
- A prospect to do business with you?
- A potential employer to hire you
Or are you hiding your own identity behind a sadly deficient LinkedIn profile? A profile of foggy facts and obvious omissions, that doesn’t come close to revealing the real you.
- Do you think your LinkedIn profile is finished?
- Are you convinced that it’s the best it can be?
- Do you trust it to be your exclusive professional spokesperson?
LinkedIn Disguise is the fastest way to get it right.
In this first instructional course, Deb will show you the secrets of creating, maintaining, and using a powerful LinkedIn profile. She’ll even personally review and critique your new profile…but more on that later.
If you’re like most people, you filled out your profile just to get it done. Once everything looked good, that was that.
You may update it from time to time with more skills or a new position, but that’s about it. And when you receive endorsements, you feel good that LinkedIn is working hard for you.
As you’ll learn in this training, an effective profile isn’t as simple as just filling in the blanks; it requires a deep understanding of how to take advantage of the space for maximum results. Deb will show you step-by-step what to do, and what not to do; things 9 out of 10 professionals don’t know.
On her weekly national radio program, Deb has interviewed fellow national and international Social Media experts, and has compiled every bit of LinkedIn information into this curriculum.
LinkedIn Disguise is crammed full of the details no one is telling you about, which are necessary for having a POWER PROFILE.
In Deb’s exclusive presentation you’ll learn:
- The three most important components of an influential profile – get these wrong and you might as well not have a profile
- The most overused, tired, and cliché profile buzzwords that people are sick of – use them at your own risk
- The truth about recommendations and endorsements – are they helpful or useless?
- Settings – making sure everything is correct “behind the curtain”
But it doesn’t stop there. Deb will cover THIRTY-FOUR TOPICS total that you must know in order to have the profile that showcases your identity.
Exploit the hidden powers of LinkedIn
In this second portion of Deb’s presentation, you’ll also learn the secrets to harness the not-so-well-known power of LinkedIn.
Do you ever wonder:
- What good does a LinkedIn profile do?
- How can I use it to advance my career?
- Is that all there is to LinkedIn?
Most people simply don’t know how to make LinkedIn work for them.
A great profile doesn’t do you any good if it isn’t seen, but once brought to life with LinkedIn’s engagement tools, it’s unstoppable.
Deb reveals the inner workings of LinkedIn’s engagement tools.
- Building your network – connecting with connected connectors
- Leveraging groups – creating and joining advantageous circles
- Following, Posting & Commenting – who to rub elbows with, what to say
- Premium accounts – should you buy an upgrade?
These are tactics and mechanisms you can use to get attention in your profession and industry, making you a sought after authority.
Along with these TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
Essential LockedOn To LinkedIn training sessions…
…you’ll receive a complete workbook containing every scrap of the information and valuable action items Deb discussed. The workbook is your personal working roadmap to writing your POWER PROFILE and promoting yourself across the LinkedIn universe.
(Be careful not to let your peers get a hold of this workbook or they’ll know the secret to your LinkedIn advantage.)
…you’ll also receive one amazing chapter from Lida Citroën’s book REPUTATION 360: Creating power through personal branding.
Lida Citroën is an internationally-known personal branding expert, and this informative chapter from her book along with Deb’s guidance will turbo-charge your LinkedIn profile. No one will ever catch up with you.
Lida has never allowed something like this before, but because she and Deb are colleagues, she has agreed to let you download this chapter AS SOON AS YOU REGISTER for Deb’s training.
AND there’s more…
Deb Krier will PERSONALLY review YOUR new profile once you have finished it. Normally, speakers will give their presentations, walk off stage, and leave town.
Her goal is to make certain that you maximize your LinkedIn presence, so she is including this review (a $225 value) as part of LinkedIn Disguise program.
Deb will write a critique and have one of her trained staff members go over it with you during a phone appointment.
LET’S REVIEW EVERYTHING YOU’LL GET…
- Two Locked On To LinkedIn programs by Deb Krier for the price of one – overflowing with information, strategies, and one-of-a-kind guidance from Deb Krier, The SociaLight
- A step-by-step workbook to guide you to an unbeatable LinkedIn profile – complete with worksheets in a step-by-step format so you won’t leave anything out of your new LinkedIn profile
- A thorough profile review by Deb herself – there’s nothing like the experienced eyes of a LinkedIn expert to ensure your identity, passion, and potential are revealed in your new profile
- An appointment with Deb’s staff to discuss your new profile – imagine how nice it will be to talk to someone concerning your profile, a person that Deb has personally coached on LinkedIn
- A chapter from Lida Citroën’s best-selling book – available immediately after you register – this remarkable offer will catapult your thinking to creating the personal brand you’ve always wanted